How to Play
TERMS OF PLAY
TERMS OF PLAY
『CHUNITHM』 TERMS OF PLAY(Effective Date: March 3, 2022)
The following Terms of Play will apply to CHUNITHM from the date CHUNITHM
NEW goes into operation (March 3, 2022).
If SEGA CORPORATION (hereinafter referred to as "SEGA" or "we") determines that there has been an illegal act or an act that may interfere with the operation of the game at the store, we may restrict or delete some or all of the play data in which the relevant person was
involved, or restrict or suspend game play by the relevant person without notice in order to make sure that many customers can play the game safely and comfortably.
Actions that violate the Terms of Play
- The act of multiple players using or saving "play data associated with one Aime compatible
card or one compatible cell phone" (hereinafter referred to as "Play-Data").
(This includes the act of using or storing another player's Play-Data, or transferring Play-Data to another player for use or storage.)
- Transferring your own Aime (Play-Data) to others.
- Any action through SNS, etc., that interferes with the normal play of other players and/or any action that posts slanderous messages to other players, or any other action that causes trouble or damage to SEGA, stores, or third parties including other players.
- Intentionally disconnecting the network or cutting off the power supply while playing.
- Setting words or phrases that are offensive to public order and morals or that are intended to slander in the game or on the website.
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of the installed store.
- Unauthorized use or alteration of data related to the service.
- The act of publishing information that has not yet been published by SEGA on a website, SNS, bulletin board, etc. without permission, and the act of spreading such information.
- Actions that interfere with the fairness of the game.
- Infringement on the intellectual property rights (copyrights, design rights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, etc.), other rights, trust, or reputation of SEGA, stores, or third parties including other players.
- Analysis, falsification, alteration, reverse engineering, etc. of the game, use of programs or tools not approved by SEGA, unauthorized access, or any other actions not assumed or permitted by SEGA in advance as the original method of game play.
- Any other actions that we deem to have an impact on the usual operation of the game.
We will investigate, respond to, make decisions regarding, and disclose the
results of these or similar actions at our discretion.
Please note that even if a player who violates the terms of play uses data other than the relevant data in question, we may restrict various services without prior notice, such as restricting participation in official events hosted by SEGA or not allowing the player to be listed in the rankings.